Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 25: Pictures while walking my dog
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 16:39:28 -0500

It is certainly a very handy camera to have. I love my Contax-T (I'm
getting into some risky territory here) because it fits it my front trouser
pocket. I have carried it around all day without noticing it.

I'm going to try some dead reckoning shooting and some hyperfocal shooting
with my Kiev (Minox knockoff). What speed film do you ususally carry in the
Rollei?

Jeffery