Subject: Re: [Leica] Help needed -- Motorcycling with a Leica
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 19:01:16 -0500

Do you really want the cameras and lenses to be banging around in a bag
attached to the cycle, or one attached to you? If you can live with one
attached to you, the messenger bags from www.timbuk2.com might be what
you're looking for. For better protection, I would go with Domke 803 with
padded inserts.

If you attach the bag to you, you're going to put the cameras through a lot
less hell.

Jeffery Smith