Subject: re: [Leica] M7 Photo
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:12:45 -0400

Good point - and true.
Only workaround would be to go to manual and lock in the settings.
But hey, the aperture priority is really a joy to use.

Coming from a Contax G2, the simplicity is of the M7 is wonderfully freeing.
Most of all, I appreciate the quiet shutter (sound of one hand clapping next
to the G2)

A new M7 owner (first time leica user times one week),
Eric