Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Your comments on the McNally show
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 15:29:10 -0400

Absolutely, John. I don't know that anyone was saying that because this
particular project sucks, everything McNally does sucks. Just that this does
suck, and he takes the fall for it. Quite frankly, 'in my opinion,' this is
a project where anyone with experience beyond high school should have known
going in that this was ultimately going to gobble.;-)

B. D.