Subject: Re: [Leica] Series filter ring sizes
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 14:26:26 -0500

> I'm assembling a cross-reference table of Series adapter ring sizes,
> manufacturers and model numbers for my web site.  Series VI is my primary
> interest, since it is what goes on most 35mm cameras.  It may be nice for
> people who spend hours at camera shows or in junk drawers digging for what
> they need.
>
> So if you want to volunteer any information on the rings you use, the makers
> and the model nos (the main sources are Ednalite, Tiffen and Kodak), it
> would be greatly appreciated, and you will be appropriately credited.
>
> Thanks!
> Dante Stella

Dante,

Do not know if this applies--I have a vented chrome hood that looks like
your standard round Leica hood. The manufacturer seems to be 'Enteco' made
in USA. It is three piece with a ring screwing into the hood then ser. 6
ring (Enteco) screwing into that ring with a screw thread to go into a lens.

Regards,

sl