Subject: [Leica] Camera Stores in Montreal and Quebec City, Restaurants Too?
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 10:21:29 -0600

I'm off with the family to Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa this
Wednesday for vacation and to take in some of the culture of this part
of Canada.

Recommendations for camera stores and good restaurants would be most
welcome. We are staying in  city centre's and will be taking the train
between cities so more central locations are preferred.

If time allows, we will take in the Robert Frank exhibit when we are in
Ottawa.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Camera Stores in Montreal and Quebec City, Restaurants Too?)