Subject: RE: [Leica] Nikon 8000 scanner
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 14:18:56 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Tim, if John has any pointers that would be
great. I have Vuescan and am trying to find one of the
glass slide holders (so far haven't found one in stock
anywhere, but have just started looking). I bought a
holder for 2 1/4x2 1/4 mounted slides, but all of mine
are in glass slide mounts, and I suspect that the
glass in the slide mount may degrade the quality of
the scan...I'll try the same image both ways and see.