Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon 8000 scanner
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 11:52:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Simon, I will check this out. I bought it
mainly for medium format color slide film, although I
figured I would use it for black and white (though if
there is a problem with this I can fall back on my
Epson 2450 which does a pretty good job of black and
white. Unfortunately the 2450 did a poor job of color,
particularly the MF stuff...lots of noise in the solid
color areas.

Did you have to do anything special to set up
Photoshop in terms of color management with the 8000?