Subject: [Leica] Glass 8000 carrier at Newtonville Camera
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 20:59:45 -0400

Darrell-
    I just got a glass 8000 carrier at Newtonville Camera (617) 965-1240  0r
FAX(617)965-FILM.  They had an extra one in stock. Ask for Mike Bard, tell
him LUGer 'Eddie' sent you. They are pretty $$, but work very well. I've
also been using Silverfast software for scanning, and like it a lot - for
me,  VueScan works well too. Whatever "floats ya Boat!" Have fun!
    EC