Subject: [Leica] Re: Ian MacEachern
From: "Scott Gregory" <s.gregory1@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:16:22 -0400

Just to throw in my two cents worth about Ian MacEachern's photographs. Yes
indeed, when you take a look at his work and realize what a marvelous eye he
does possess, most people realize how far they have to go with their photo
work, using a Leica or not, really does not matter, as always it is the eye
and emotion that counts first.
Ian lives in my hometown and you will sometimes run into him in a local
camera store with an M4 hanging from his shoulder. Perhaps he would be so
good as to send a note to the Lug membership and discuss some of his work
and technique. I do not have his email but will try and get a message to him
via the photo net website and make him aware of this discussion.
Scott Gregory LHSA member