Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Digilux 1 batteries are in!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:25:05 -0400

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Ernest
Nitka
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 9:52 AM
To: Leica-Users
Subject: [Leica] OT Digilux 1 batteries are in!

The Leica sponsored Digital Forum indicated that the battery for the
Panasonic version of the Digilux Won't work in the Digilux ...Anyway the
Panasonic website has the item backordered but it is
$49 vs $$92 for the Leica product.

- -----

And THAT's why we are all going to wake up one morning and find that Leica
is no longer in the camera business. Meanwhile, I understand that Leica has
a new corporate slogan

Leica - We Taught Ken Lay Everything He Knows

B. D.