Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M7 and battery life
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:36:54 -0700

Howard Cummer wrote:

> So Ted, How many rolls do you get through an M7 before the batteries die?
Is
> the battery life pretty good?<<<<

Hi Howard,
You know I hate to admit this but I've never worked this out anytime with
cameras nor my bionic ear batteries. And every time someone asks me how long
etc. I'm embarrassed to say I don't have a clue.

I carry spares for everything and when the batteries in use crash and burn I
replace them. It's as simple as that. The other side is, I never count how
many rolls I use on a shoot until we're making up the invoice. ;-) So I
can't honestly say how many rolls to the batteries. I suppose it's been
about 50 rolls or so, before changing in the M7.

I will say the battery changes are more frequent with the M7 than the M6.
But then the batteries are driving more bits an pieces.

I know this doesn't answer your question specifically, hopefully it's close.
:-)

ted