Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M7 and battery life
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:18:32 -0400

At 05:36 PM 7/25/02 -0700, you wrote:

>I know this doesn't answer your question specifically, hopefully it's close.
>:-)
>
>ted

Well, I can say that I took six sets of extra batteries for the M7 to
Honduras and never needed to change at all!  I was afraid it would really
eat up the batteries and knew I wouldn't be able to find them in the middle
of nowhere, so I took lots of extras.  They are small after all.   I came
back with all 12 batteries still in their packages.  I took about 30 rolls
with the M7 and when I got back and had another assignment, I changed
batteries just to be safe; otherwise, the original 2 would still be in
there!  They are still registering full on the battery tester.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: