Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Viewfinder Question
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 08:20:53 -0700

Ted Bayer asked:
>>> I am wondering if some of you could tell me if this might also be true
> of the R8 - is it's viewfinder somewhat the same as the ones mentioned
> above.  If so, I think I would be disappointed in it as well.<<<

Hi Ted,
There isn't any question, the R8 is the best of the breed for viewfinders.
I've had the good fortune to work with nearly every Leica SLR model prouced
and the R8 is the brightest, easy to see through of all of them. It's none
cluttered and with any lens wearing glasses it's a piece of cake to work
with.

Pop over here to Vicctoria there's a couple in the bag you can play with.
;-)

ted in Victoria