Subject: [Leica] DEMO Equipment
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:50:52 -0400

LUGgers,
    As I understand things, demo equipment sold my Leica USA falls into the
following catagories:
1.- Salemen's samples.
2.- Loaner Pool equipment.
3.- Equipment used at trade shows.
4.- Equipment returned by customers where the item was replaced rather than
repaired.
    So you can see the condition of the gear varies greatly.
    Before the equipment is offered for sale, it is checked by the repair
department and repaired if necessary. It is generally sold with a ninety day
warranty.
Happy Snaps,

Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA