Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Salgado/M7 ad - was sightings
From: Ben Madison <bmad@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:14:35 +0900

Quoting Paul Winkfield <pwink@bellatlantic.net>:
> :
> when I met [Salgado] in Philly I took a picture of him (with
> my M6), he was wearing a M6, he joked about 'what great glass
> hung on my neck'!

Wow...  is joining the LUG the way to meet all of these amazing
photographers?  I keep reading these stories like "When I met..." or "When
so-and-so signed my book..."

I should've joined ages ago!

Now I guess I'd better keep reading so I know what to say to them all.  I
met Richard Avedon once when I was younger and less articulate (ahem--last
year)...  I said to him "You're Richard Avedon."  He looked a little
surprised, but replied "Yes, I am."  Whoops.

I was wishing I'd had my M6 at the time (back on topic).

Cheers,
jbm