Subject: [Leica] Re: Salgado/M7 ad - was sightings
From: "Paul Winkfield" <pwink@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:10:00 -0400

Yo Brad, Hi All

I remember Salgado story in the late Darkroom Photography magazine, where
his shots of the burning oilwells Saddam's army had set. I think he used
R6s; when I met him in Philly I took a picture of him (with my M6), he was
wearing a M6, he joked about 'what great glass hung on my neck'!
<paul>

Brad Daly mentioned:

there's a big fat hands/tool ad on the back of the newest atlantic
monthly.  salgado and an M7.  i remember that salgado previously used
R6.2's.  i wonder if he's switched or was just used for an M7 ad because
of his fame.

Replies: Reply from Ben Madison <bmad@pobox.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Salgado/M7 ad - was sightings)