Subject: Re: [Leica] film and travel
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 06:31:39 -0700

Frank Filippone

> I see a very pretty girl in disco boots sitting in a partially shaded
room.
> I do not see any signs of xray ... What am I missing?
>
> http://www.ricecracker.net/test/

Hi Frank,
Thanks for pointing it out as I don't see anything either! I'm glad I'm not
alone and I was afraid to say anything for fear of being eaten alive for not
doing do.

Besides if it were me and I had film fried as described, I'd have sent a
roll, exposed or not,  through another lab immediately to see if it happened
again.
ted