Subject: Re: [Leica] For anyone who still thinks that digital isn't really...
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 06:20:07 -0700 (PDT)

It is www.danburkholder.com and yes the technology is
changing fast, but Dan made an interesting comment in
the workshop (keep in mind that he has been a platinum
printer for 18 years). His comment was get into
digital now because there is a learning curve, but the
knowledge will serve you for the rest of your life.
He pointed out that quite a bit of the technical wet
dark room knowledge he still carries around in his
head will not serve him again (color enlarger heads,
etc.). DJ