Subject: Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves - Now take it to the Lugforum
From: Allan Wafkowski <allanwafkowski@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 19:48:19 -0400

I thought in large part that had already taken place. The hushed secret
that is really no secret at all is that Europe's culture has already
been irreversibly altered by emigration. It can be argued whether that's
good or bad, but it's hard to argue against what anyone can see with his
eyes: parts of France look as much like Turkey as France. Same with
England and Italy.  And since the birth rate of Europe is still
declining, it's only a matter of mathematics before most of Europe's
historical past becomes just that, history.

Allan