Subject: Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves - Now take it to the Lugforum
From: Allan Wafkowski <allanwafkowski@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:02:48 -0400

Now Mark! Don't get carried away--keep it in context. This came out of
someone becoming distressed with Sam using Europe to refer to,
well...Europe. In that context, it was stated that the individual
European countries each have their own culture and language. Some of us
believe that that is not going to remain so. The two forces of change
being the Euro-State and emigration.

Those thoughts aren't so evil, right?

Allan