Subject: Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:51:19 +0200

Funny thing is that in an industry were competition used to be the heaviest
namely aerospace the 2 major players Airbus and Boeing are studying a
project called the common cockpit allowing all planes to have the same
flight deck(hopefully the optimum one)and allow pilots to operate all types
on one rating.Sound ok dont you think?
best regards
simon jessurun,amsterdam,the netherlands