Subject: Re: [Leica] What hath Kyle wrought...
From: Magnessbill@aol.com
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:08:09 -0400

"For the record, the image in the camera viewfinder is immaterial to me when using
the 50 and the 24; with those two lenses, I only use the camera VF for focusing,
and instead use an external brightline viewfinder for composition, as Steve can
attest.  I find the external VFs to be a real help in low light conditions and
devoid of any patch flare that might distract me from composing."
Hi Mitch,
I never thought of it that way,  I can appriciate different shooting styles. I don't disagree with the concept of modifing to suit a need.
Sorry for the tone of my post.
But the thought of taking medal cutters to leica glass gave me a chill, I mean, what if you slipped or something- you got b***s.

Bill   asmp