Subject: [Leica] WAS: Dumb camera thieves NOW: DUMB ASS POSTERS!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:45:05 -0700

> Allan Wafkowski wrote:
> >
> > I've been cast as a rabid patriot, but that is far from the truth. I
> > have no respect for a system that allows millions of children to be
> > slaughtered each year through abortion. (Please people, don't bother
> > writing me with pro-abortion sentiments. I've heard them all, and they
> > all sound like the meanderings of lunatics.) A country that allows
> > children to have their heads pulled out far enough to plunge scissors
> ><Snip>

Allan, don't open this topic any more than you have!!! And if you can't keep
your mind and key board fixed on photography please just go away!

You sir are becoming one great big pain in the ass with your mindless drivel
that has absolutely nothing to do with Leica cameras nor photography.

Damn son you are really, I'll be polite, ticking me off no end!
ted

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves)