Subject: Re: [Leica] Viewfinder for 75 summilux and 28 summicron-M
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 19:37:07 -0700

E E wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Looks like I cannot use both the 28 and the 75 with the 0.58 mag viewfinder.
> How about with a 0.72? Do you think I could see the 28mm framelines with
> glasses and do a good job of focusing with the 75?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mahesh

No way you'll see those 28 framelines with glasses with a .72, I take
mine off most of the tine with a 35!
But why not just leave a 28 finder in the Hotshoe? Many of those work
great with glasses.

Why cant you see the 75 with a .58 camera?

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com