Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Bouncing baby email question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:11:37 -0600

Yes I know that. Spam from other sources is what I was enquiring about.
So if I bounce a message, do I ruin their day, frost their toes, etc;
or, do they just snicker and keep them coming?

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Emilio Perea <eperea@walkereng.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Bouncing baby email question)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Bouncing baby email question)