Subject: [Leica] re: dishonesty on the lug
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 11:42:03 -0400

>I just bought Brad Daly's 12mm lens, finder, etc. He
>came up with an interesting way of quick shipping
>items between LUG members. You post that the money is
>on it's way to the LUG, and at the same time the
>seller ships the item. If any of us are dishonest it
>is visible to all.

i may be a fool, but i'd trust any lugger and ship the moment they told me
"sold". my experience with people on this list has been so outstandingly
positive -- people i've never met have loaned me gear, cars, let me stay in
their houses, etc. my life has been made much richer from knowing you all.

kc

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] RE: re: dishonesty on the lug)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] re: dishonesty on the lug)