Subject: [Leica] Leica C1 versus Leica Minilux Zoom
From: Jeanne Tifft <jtifft@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:11:07 -0400

Does anyone have useful points of comparison between these two models?
Particularly range of shutter speeds, which I haven't found in various
online specs files.  They seem to be basically the same thing, or have I
missed something?   I need a compact take-everywhere camera with a
really good AF zoom lens -- I usually use NPH400 print or Provia100f
slide film. ( My last Olympus clamshell fell apart in my hands,
literally, so I've sworn off them.)  Am not quite up to paying for a
Contax Tiii, especially since it has a fixed lens and I really REALLY
want a zoom.   Any experience / counsel will be appreciated by ..
- --
Jeanne D. Tifft
5902 Mt. Eagle Drive, Apt. 910
Alexandria, VA  22303