Subject: [Leica] Portrait for critique/comments - Mrs Barber
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:36:57 +0100

Dear all,

Now I have my new scanner on-line, I thought that I would send this one in
for your comments and critique.
It was taken a couple of months ago at a wedding.  We were all waiting to be
called in for the wedding breakfast and I was wandering around with my M6 in
one hand and a glass of bubbly in the other....Anyway, I saw Mrs Barber sat
with some other people and as I focused, she turned and smiled - and here is
the result.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/lug/mrsbarber.htm

I'm not sure about Neopan 1600 in DDX - it looks a bit harsh to me.  I much
prefer the look I get with Aculux 2.

Comments, criticism, Pulitzer prizes ;-) on or off list will be appreciated.

regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk