Subject: [Leica] RE: 21mm Aspheric
From: "Leonard J. Kapner" <ljkapner@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:28:23 -0700

Gentlemen:

Not to put too fine a point on this discussion, but I just looked in my
Domke and there is a 21mm Aspheric Elmarit in there, just waiting for an
opportunity! There's a 24mm also, that gets used a LOT more than the 21.
I love using both of them, but anything below 28mm on a rangefinder
Leica doesn't get used very often in my image quest. Perhaps I need to
widen my horizons a bit... ;-)

Regards,

Len