Subject: [Leica] RE: Decisive Moment?
From: "Leonard J. Kapner" <ljkapner@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:37:03 -0700

OK Everyone,

I've been lurking on this list long enough. With the extra time
available on Labor Day, I've finally navigated my way through set up at
the Leica Gallery and I've posted one unique image from the wedding of
my next door neighbor's daughter taken this past Saturday afternoon. As
you will see, the bride's ring bearer - nephew was unable to contain his
urge to salute his siblings! This kind of opportunity is why I love to
shoot Leica M!

The image may be seen at:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/ljkapner/folder-3327.html

Made with an M7, 35mm Summilux ASPH @ f/2.0 on Auto, T400CN film. All
comments and suggestions encouraged and gratefully accepted.

Regards and a pleasant holiday to all the Amerikanos out there,

/Len/
Leonard J. Kapner
Tel: (310) 377-5060
E-mail: ljkapner@cox.net