Subject: Re: [Leica] Cartier-Bresson exhibition
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:12:50 +0200

Get yourself a catalogue from one (or more) of the well known auction
houses plus a list of the prices achieved at the auctions. These
catalogues are very interesting anyway because they show works from
many different periods, by many different photographers. Usually the
illustrations in the catalogues are quite small, but not thumbnails
though, somewhere between 2 x 3 inches and 4 x 6.

If you have a chance, go to an auction, it is really exciting. Very
little money can buy great prints, unless they are signed by some big
name....

Chris