Subject: Re: [Leica] Cartier-Bresson exhibition
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:21:21 -0500

In my neighborhood and didn't even call........oh well.

Don't forget the one $75,000 non-fixed print that Bresson wanted to throw
away. Bresson's prints have seem to stay around $5,000 for the last few
years. When he passes on, that's when the prices will go up.

Yes, if you do come to New Orleans, do not miss the Gallery for Fine
Photography on Royal St.

Chris Williams
New Orleans