Subject: [Leica] Re: Response to Mid-life crisis ????
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 08:44:27 -0700 (PDT)

Was an IT consultant.
Never really thought of the right/left brain combo.
While my past profession should qualify me as being
right-brained dominate, but I could honestly say in my
years of being an IT consultant, the technocratic
creativity BS is equally important, which I seem to
lack, and hence my decision for an early retirement.

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=003nZc

http://www.photo.net/bboard/shut-up?row_id=AAAICGAAMAAAyKMAAp