Subject: Re: [Leica] Screwmount Lenses
From: "CHRISTIAN HUEBER ESQ." <philpenn@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 17:52:00 -0400

Many thanks for the most informative response. Organising buyers for a job
lot of 100 lenses would be a big project. I need to find some from the
original batch.

Is anyone aware of any of these lenses being available in excellent/good
used condition. I have been searching around but have not found any listed
with dealers or on E-Bay. I am sure that they will be expensive.

Any leads would be most appreciated.

Regards, Christian Hueber