Subject: Re: [Leica] Clementine
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:22:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/02 2:15:52 PM, gwpics@ntlworld.com writes:

<< I just want to add that I have now removed the image of Clementine which

seemed to cause contoversy. I placed it on the board because I liked it, and

I am proud of her. Other people find that wrong so it is removed, and will

be the last time I put anything for public viewing on this board.

Gerry >>

Very dramatic response to other people's opinions, indeed.

You must have received a lot of off-list discussion because I didn't see any
public discussion about the image being "wrong," nor did a see a wit of
controvery unless you're referring to the sizing of the image, the comment
about the watch or the issue of consent....non of which relate to the
"rightness" or "wrongness" of the photo itself.

- -kim