Subject: RE: [Leica] FS Moving On
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:27:24 -0700

On 10/1/02 Austin Franklin  wrote:

>Though they claim they have improved that on the high end digicams, and I
>haven't tried the latest crop, the not even a year old cameras I've tried,
>still had a very noticeable lag.

I was snapping away with the latest Nikon and sure didn't notice the shutter
lag. I was pondering doing some horse-show work and by golly that puppy seemed
to be capturing when I asked it to - less the time for the mirror and stuff to
do its thing.

Not as fast as the M6 though which is why I want a digital M even if in the
short-run I won't make maximum use of the lens due to aliasing.

Adam