Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 39: A school trip
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 14:34:14 -0400

Hi Nathan:

Nice set of "slice-of-the-teenager's-life" group of pictures.

I like alt2 best because one can see the front of the kids rather than
the back of the girl in the white jacket as in the main.

Alt3 tells me that you have several years to go... my 21 year old son
wears still wears that expression from time to time.  I used to name it
the "terminal gloom and doom" expression but the gloom and doom have
abated a very little in the last couple of years.

I think that I like my photos with more contrast than you do... just an
observation not a criticism.

Best,

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com