Subject: Re: [Leica] Landscape images for critique/comment
From: Paul Hardy Carter <carterph@wanadoo.es>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:01:29 +0200

Mark,

I like these, especially 33896. I've never tried IR and I'm curious.

What made you try IR? Did you know what to expect (I know this was probably the point of the experiment...)? What does the SFX filter do for you? Is it possible to reduce the contrast? (Many of the highlights appear burnt out and the shadows lack detail).

A very interesting experiment.

- - PHC

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Landscape images for critique/comment)