Subject: Re: [Leica] 3 questions
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 18:31:15 -0600

Why not go to the Metz website and check it out for yourself. It beats
getting only vaguely accurate descriptions from us:

http://metz.de/1_metz_2000/m_pages_english/
main_index_e.php3?link=4&sub=1&linkname=mecablitz

I think only the 54 MZ- 3 and 50 MZ-5 support the HSS.

How old is your M6? The later ones meter in much lower light than the
early ones. Can you be more specific in describing your problem?

John Collier