Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux to be Discontinued?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:45:52 -0700

><Snip>
>
> Would I buy a new and improved version?  .... I can't say because the one I
> have is right behind me and may read over my shoulder that she'd be history
> and I can't afford to tick her off. ;-) And she's served me well, so I'll
> leave the answer to you. :-)
> ted

I've always subscribed to this Ted!

Don't let your gear overhear all your talk about buying and selling the
latest newest stuff.
You'll start getting shots where are under exposed and out of focus.
MARRY your gear I always say. Make it feel secure that you'd never
desert it when the going gets rough. Then it will work for you day after day.
And you'll not be eating overdone roast beef. With no horseradish sauce.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from Dr.Alexander.Kraus@gmx.de (Re: [Leica] Noctilux to be Discontinued?)