Subject: Re: [Leica] [No Subject]
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:25:22 +1000

>Greetings to all,
>
>I am new to this list so please forgive me if this has been discussed before.
>I am a relatively new Leica owner (M6 TTL) and would like to invest in more
>equipment.

Invest? Its more of an infection ;-)

>  I hear people love the M3 and that it is a tough use camera.

Great camera, but almost 50 years old now. Anyone you buy will need a
CLA, and they are expensive because of the "collector" influence, but
don't expect to make money yourself: Unless you are very lucky, we
who feed at the Leica virus "provide" the $ not make them.

>Anyway, my question is if anyone is familiar with or has dealt with
>Collectcamera.com.  They seem to have some older cameras in good condition and
>according to their website they specialize in Leica and Rollei equipment.
>Just wondering.  Thanks for your help.

Sorry no, but there is a lot of good equipment sold here if you hang around

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com