Subject: [Leica] Yoicha Okamoto
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:19:41 -0400

I was just given a copy of "LBJ"; apparently most of the images were taken
by Yoicha Okamoto.  To my sadly uneducated recollection, he apparently had
almost unlimited access to LBJ.  Any of the long time photojournalists
remember this photographer?

There are a fair number of images that a later White House photographer in
the 90's apparently duplicated.  Is this because there are only so many
sight lines in the White House so that anyone in the Cabinet Room or the
West Wing will have to pick similar images?

Just curious.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com