Subject: Re: [Leica] too many frames
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:19:27 +0200

>Do any of you guys and gals have a problem with getting more than 36 shots
>on a roll? I seem to get extra frames at each end of a roll 00 and 0 at the
>begining and frame "E" after frame 36. this really messes me up when it
>comes time to cut into strips of five.

I cut my film in strips of six and those strips are not too wide for
the negative filing pages over here. The only problem I  have is that
I cannot get 42 shots on a roll as there is room for seven strips on
each negative filing page. I usually get 38 shots per film which
makes three strip with six frames and four with five shots.

Actually my real problems is getting one __good__ shot per roll

Chris