Subject: Re: [Leica] too many frames
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 10:14:15 -0400

I often have the problem of too many frames.  This is a problem for me
because my old Honeywell Nikor tanks only seem to hold 36-37 frames
worth of film, or the first or last frame is damaged.  Even when I get a
good 37 or 38 frames it hangs over the negative sleeve.  The only way I
know to solve it is to shoot a couple of extra blanks at the start of
the roll.  I always forget to end the roll early.

Mike D