Subject: Re: [Leica] a leica full o' film?
From: "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:14:21 -0600

Ted Grant teased with:

> Here's a better one. When you fly, what is the first thing you do as soon
as
> you sit down and before you buckle in?
>
> Why get a Leica out with a wide angle, at least a 21 and set an
approximate
> exposure. (however, now with the M7 all you need is an aperture set for
some
> depth and a hand holdable shutter speed the camera can select.)
>
> Then hang it on your knee ready to use immediately. Then buckle up!
>
> If something happens and it does on occasion, not death dealing, but other
> scary things.

It does on occasion?? You KNOW we will beg for more if you don't
elaborate....

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] a leica full o' film?)
Message from "Lea Murphy" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] a leica full o' film?)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] a leica full o' film?)