Subject: Re: [Leica] Sierra Autumn
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:40:24 -0800

On 11/11/02 Marc Attinasi  wrote:

>p.s. the Portra shots look really nice too - sometimes a little more
>dynamic range is helpful :-) and the color in that film is quite nice,
>if a bit more subdued than your fantastic E6 stock.

Thanks for your observations, Marc.

I admit that I'm very insecure about color - probably it shows because my eyes
were filled with it on the drive.

The porta images of the Tioga pass valley is actually very much the scene as I
remembered it - not in any way amped up by the film. Of course by that time
maybe my eyes had been blasted into submission too.

Adam