Subject: [Leica] Sierra Autumn
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:11:13 -0800

Here are some shots from my trip down US 395.

They were shot with an M6/Summicron 50, an M6/Summicron 35, and an R8 100mm

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/SierraAutumn2002/TOC.html>

I'm stunned with the Ektachrome and Velvia color. Some of it is surreal - see
the tin-can siding images as an example.

Everything was scanned with a Nikon 4000 scanner.

Your thoughts are most welcome. I wish I had taken more of the Ektachrome and
Velvia film - I had 2 rolls of the Velvia and 1 of the Ektrachome, which is why
I ended up with the Porta 100 VS. I shot Supra 100 also but for some reason
didn't chose any of those images to post.

Thanks

Adam Bridge