Subject: [Leica] LUG Introduction
From: drb@MIT.EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 00:08:47 -0500

Hello-

I signed on to the LUG list a while ago and now that I've got my bearings I
figure I'll introduce myself.  My name is Dan and I'm one of B.D.'s MIT
students.  I met a few of the local Leicaphiles at B.D.'s house a few weeks
ago.  I'll be graduating in a month and I was told that if I survive that
long, I might just be in the market for an M6 as a graduation present.
Hopefully I'll be able to post more about that when the time comes.

In the mean time, I put a few photos up for critique:

http://www.drbphoto.com/leica/l1/

They're all recent as of early October.  I'm attempting to update my
portfolio (available at drbphoto.com), and I'll swap some of these in and
take a few of the weaker ones out.  Anything anyone can tell me about these
(or my portfolio, or my photography in general) will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

- --Dan

Replies: Reply from "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com> (Re: [Leica] LUG Introduction)
Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] LUG Introduction)