Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Neopan 1600 developers
From: drb@MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:51:26 -0500

Hello-

I have had excellent luck with Delta 3200 and Rodinol.  I expose at 1600 and
develop for a bit longer than the suggested time.  Rodinol isn't mentioned
on the official Delta 3200 datasheet (link below), but it's on the
digitaltruth massive dev. chart (link also below).  The chart says 9:00 at
20C and 1:25, but I give it 9:30 and the results are usually great.  I can't
find scans of any of anything I have shot like this, but next time I'm in
the darkroom I'll dig through my negs and throw a frame or two up on the
net.

- --Dan

Ilford Delta 3200:  http://www.binbooks.com/books/photo/ic?l=5E116AF7D6
Massive Dev. Charts:  http://www.digitaltruth.com

PS- Thanks for the tip about Neopan.  I shoot for the MIT Tech and we stock
Delta 3200 for available dark work.  I'll relay the message to the darkroom
manager and maybe we can save a bit of money.